Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Book!!

I just found out that my cousin has self-published a book!  Personally, I find this to be super-cool... my cousin is only a little bit older than my eldest son which just makes it that much cooler to me.  Anyhow - if you feel like checking out his work, his book is available for purchase at LuLu.  I just want to do my little part for him, to market his book.  Oh, and Happy Mothers Day to all of you wonderful Moms out there!!!

Thanks for checking in today - I hope you have a wonderful day, week, month, year and life!

2 comments:

  1. What exciting news Mel! What is the book about? I've looked at LuLu and it's great to know that it worked for someone! I'll have to give it another look when I am ready to publish a book of my own!

    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lora! I was pretty impressed myself! It's a book of poetry and includes 4 short-stories... My husband and I have both decided to give it a shot, too! LOL Funny how one person can inspire another, isn't it? Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete